Director, Client Services
AMERICAN CANYON, CA
We’re the wine industry’s direct-to-consumer platform and we’re looking for a self-motivated, customer centric individual to come join us. WineDirect is located in the beautiful Napa Valley and has distribution centers in Paso Robles, CA, Santa Maria, CA and Glenwillow, OH.
At WineDirect, our goal is to ensure that our customers receive maximum value from our products and services. As such, we're looking for a client services leader with a proven track record of delighting customers and building loyalty. Our ideal candidate knows how to get things done by working in collaboration with other teams and is able to grow within a rapidly growing business.
You will be responsible for sponsoring key accounts and engaging in relationship building through regular communication and on-site visits. This role includes responsibilities for both customer success (on-boarding, support, services, adoption, and retention) and outcomes (upsell of additional services). As well, you will recruit, manage, lead and motivate a team of Account Managers and Account Coordinators.
Drive Customer Success Outcomes
- Ensure customers are realizing maximum value from our services by monitoring usage, tracking success, and leading quarterly business reviews
- Define success metrics for the team to measure on an ongoing basis
- Expand revenue and account lifetime value through upsell of services
- Influence product adoption, customer satisfaction/retention and overall health of the relationship
- Drive new business growth by increasing "reference-ability"
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement
- Ensure overall client satisfaction levels are met by handling requests for ecommerce and fulfillment in an efficient, timely manner, escalating as needed
Generate Timelines, Estimate Costs, and Ensure Projects Meet the Needs of the Client Organization
- Ensure all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, deadlines are met and projects are profitable
- Communicate client's goals and represent interests to the team
- Provide regular two-way communication between the client and internal teams to provide strong team representation, setting proper expectations. Contribute to team projects
- Understand company capabilities and services, and effectively communicate all offerings to the client. You will serve as an internal subject matter expert who is able to efficiently respond to and expedite issue resolution with multiple/varying audiences
- Maintain client contracts
- Participate in client onboarding program for ecommerce and fulfillment platforms
- Collaborate with finance to ensure billing issues are addressed prior to shipments going out
- Develop client training plan, making adjustments as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Experience working in a logistics and/or technology oriented company. You will have a minimum of 3 years Account Management experience in a technical environment. You have a strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth. Sales experience is a plus.
- Proven Account Management skills and/or Project Management skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships. Plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction with exceptional follow through. Handle time sensitive deadlines in an efficient and responsible manner
- Extremely detail oriented, self-motivated, goal oriented, high level of initiative, works well in team environment, pleasant, positive, customer centric, ability to multi task with good problem solving skills
- Technical competence (understanding of software, hardware, integrations, website development, networks, etc.)
- Experience with CRM, CMS, POS, HTML, Web Browsers, database files, ERP systems a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
We offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to help our customers Sell More Wine. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
Benefits and Compensation
We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage as well as life insurance and a 401(k) profit sharing plan.
Compensation will be dependent on experience. WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This position is located in our American Canyon, CA facility. Local candidates will be considered.