Wine Club Coordinator
AMERICAN CANYON, CA
Are you a highly motivated individual looking for a new opportunity? WineDirect is a growing, team-focused organization and we’re looking for qualified candidates to fill the role of Wine Club Coordinator in our American Canyon, CA distribution facility.
At WineDirect, our goal is to help our winery customers Sell More Wine direct-to-consumer, and we’re building the team to help them do just that!
We are seeking a detail oriented individual with incredible follow through skills and “traffic” manager ability to fill a key position that is available in our Client Services team. The Club Coordinator’s job is to ensure that our club “save the date” paperwork is completed by our clients in a timely manner to provide forecasting and scheduling data for our production schedule. In addition, this position ensures product for shipments are delivered on time and order data is submitted in time for Operations to prepare club shipments.
You will work with a dynamic, fast-paced team to facilitate the shipping of orders within our SLA’s for our winery customers. The position requires quick response time, customer service focus and a thorough understanding of our systems and processes.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
- Club forecasts are submitted along with scheduling details by client
- Product for all clubs have been set up and received on time for club shipment.
- Changes to clubs are submitted to Operations team
- Weekly production meetings are attended with updates reported
- Liaison between Account Manager and Operations to ensure timely data and information is shared
- Conduct weekly club scheduling meetings between 3 facilities
- As our goal is to exceed client expectations, this position requires a results oriented individual who is well organized, minimizing scheduling and inventory issues so that clubs can run in a timely manner
- 3+ years customer service experience in a logistics facility in the wine industry
- Our ideal candidate is a team player who relies on his or her good judgment and communication skills to assist clients and internal staff
- Self-motivated, thorough, pleasant, positive customer-centric attitude
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to research, escalate issues and problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Oracle or similar ERP systems experience, scheduling software a plus.
- Carrier/logistics knowledge a must!
- Ability to run internal production meetings, ensuring communication is shared and understood.
We offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale, and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to help our customers Sell More Wine. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard working, and most of all FUN!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
This position is out of our American Canyon, CA facility. Local candidates will be considered.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.