AMERICAN CANYON, CA
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individual to fill a key position on our Client Services team. As an Account Manager at our American Canyon, CA facility, you will support our key customers in the management of their direct-to-consumer business.
This is a dynamic, customer-facing, account relationship and retention role. The Account Manager is responsible for providing a programmatic approach to developing customer relationships, delivering processes and best practices to our customers. This role ensures our customers receive the highest possible return on investment and satisfaction from our suite of products and services.
Additional responsibilities include identifying, communicating and ensuring key success metrics for onboarding, product use, and risk factors. Collecting customer feedback, and then communicating to cross-functional departments to drive product and service changes. Working one on one with customers to review key success metrics, define processes; and special projects that will enhance client satisfaction and reference-able customers.
Specific Duties Will Include
- Manage all aspects of the customer relationship including setting proper expectations, communication, and building strong relationships
- Serve as single point of contact for customers with solid understanding of their needs
- Analyze requests, provide information, take corrective action, and/or escalate problem to appropriate person to maintain successful order flow in a timely and complete Investigate and resolve various shipping, receiving and inventory issues
- Ensure ongoing service level agreements are met
- Participate in sales opportunities
- Answer support questions relating to our portal software; report bugs or features to the team
- Assist with new portal implementation and provide ongoing customer training, including in-person and remote presentations and demos of our product suite
- Actively participate in internal and client team meetings
- Proactively identify account issues and continually look for ways to improve the process
- Customer interaction with key stakeholders throughout the full life cycle from before point of sale and continuing throughout the subscription period.
- Ability to cross and vertically network within an organization to establish relationships with key decision makers.
- Work with cross functional departments to develop customer programs, materials, processes and best practices to ensure continued utilization and ongoing customer adoption of product services and offerings.
- Assist in developing and measuring success metrics and ROI
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in technical, financial or communications discipline or exceptional work experience in place or combined with degree
- Proven business relationship skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Passion to serve customers with an ability to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Training and/or public speaking experience – software technology training experience is strongly preferred
- Highly motivated, passionate and a team player
- Proven problem solver, results oriented, self-directed, disciplined and have excellent follow through skills
- Able to multi-task and prioritize in a changing environment
- Clear and concise software presentations
- Continuously practice exceptional customer service and excel at building long term customer loyalty
- Microsoft Office Suite intermediate level Excel, Word, Outlook, reporting tools, web based applications, ticket system experience, etc.
- Business to business sales experience a plus
We offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to help our customers Sell More Wine. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
Benefits and Compensation
We have a competitive compensation package including medical, dental and vision coverage. As well as Life and AD&D at no cost to the employee and an enticing 401(k) profit sharing plan.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is at our American Canyon, CA facility. Local candidates will be considered for this position.
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com