American Canyon, CA
We are seeking an energetic and highly motivated individuals to fill a key support position on our Client Services team in our American Canyon, CA facility. Our Account Coordinators provide relationship management and support to ensure exceptional client satisfaction.
As Account Coordinator, you will work with a dynamic, fast-paced team to facilitate the shipping of orders for our winery customers. This is an important customer-facing role, which means that you will rely heavily on your multi-tasking and follow through skills. The position requires quick response time and a thorough understanding of our logistics systems, as you are the first line of support in a customer-centric business.
Your initial responsibilities will include:
- Handling all carrier requests
- Analyzing requests, providing shipment/tracking information, taking corrective action, and/or escalating problems to the appropriate person to maintain a successful order flow
- Working with carriers, wholesalers, and retailers on claims/damaged shipments, and call tags
- Managing daily responsibilities in a timely, accurate, and thorough manner
- Handle special projects as assigned
- Carrier/logistics knowledge a must!
- As our goal is to exceed client expectations, this position requires a results oriented individual who can anticipate problems and provide solutions
- 3+ years customer service experience in a logistics facility in the wine industry
- Our ideal candidate is a team player who relies on his or her good judgment and communication skills to help clients
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, pleasant, positive customer-centric attitude
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Ability to research, escalate issues and problem solve
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- MS Office experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Oracle or similar ERP systems experience
We offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to help our customers Sell More Wine. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is location at our American Canyon, CA facility. Local candidates will be condidered for this position.