What’s Your Setup?
We talk a lot here about where technology and the wine industry meet, so I was wondering how do you interact with technology? What hardware and software do you use to contribute to and keep up with the wine industry? Drop us a comment and let us know.
- Apple Macbook Pro
- Dell E207WFP 20″ Monitor
- iPhone (some neat wine apps there)
- Apple Mail
- Microsoft Entourage (for networked calendar)
- Google Reader (for news feeds)
- Coda (for web development)
- Marsedit (for blogging)
- VM Fusion (for running Windows XP)
- and a slew of browsers: Firefox, Safari, IE, Fluid and more