The Results are In!
Inertia’s 5th Annual Direct Symposium will take place on July 11th, from 9-3:30pm at COPIA in Napa. This year, we’ve expanded our agenda to include interactive sessions on topics chosen by attendees. Last month, we released a survey on what we were hearing from our clients and industry partners as the ‘hottest’ topics in the direct industry. Topics included:
- Website Design
- Website Merchandising
- Selling Direct to Trade
- Direct Shipping Compliance
- Allocation Program Management
- Wine Club Management
- Wine Blogging
- Online Social Networks
We asked attendees to ‘vote’ on their topics of choice for breakout sessions at our July Symposium. The results were tallied, and we have our winners…
- Selling Direct to Trade: Access. Control. Sales.
- Direct Shipping Compliance: A Dynamic Marketplace. Your Options.
- Wine Blogging: Brand Building, Customer Loyalty and Sales
- Online Social Networks: Consumer- to-Consumer, Peer-to-Peer Engagement
- Website Design: Designing for Best User Experience & Greatest Sales
- Website Merchandising: Sell More Online
Our Symposium agenda will allow attendees to participate in two breakout sessions of their choice: One in the morning, one in the early afternoon. During each of these sessions, panelists will lead an interactive discussion with the audience around a designated topic. Based on several workshops which we led earlier in the year, we know our clients are eager to engage and look forward to some good interaction.
Because of limited space in each of our breakout sessions, we request that attendees reserve their spot in the session of their choice as soon as possible. Signups will be taken the day of the Symposium, at check in, but to ensure you get a seat in the topic of your choice, send your request through today (along with your RSVP if you haven’t already!) to email@example.com.
See you in July!