August 2, 2007 | Site Design and Management | WineDirect Admin
Quality Content is..
- very important and can postively impact the bottom line.
- is not just the text in the product title and description but also images that draw a user to the webpage
- the most effective mechanism for you as a seller to provide all the relevant information to a potential buyer
- extremely important to other sites such as Google and Snooth, to name only a few, that will help bring more users to your site.
should be very important to you – the winery – as it is you representing your product at its VERY BEST.
So you might ask what is superior content:
- High quality product descriptions and titles
- Sharp product images
- Key product differentiators such as high rating your wine may have received
- Recommendations from other customers, staff and noted people in the industry
Any specifics that create the “wow” factor for the end user