Call for Wine Expanding to Napa
Call for Wine has been in Oakland for nearly 10 years and because our parents have a beautiful location in Napa we decided it would be a great idea to expand and move in!
CFW Napa opened a second location two weeks ago on July 22 at 1190 Airport Blvd. in Napa and the calling has started. We are excited to have a call center in Napa, where we can be closer to our existing and future clients. With this new location, we have the ability to:
- Service wineries better with more training for the reps
- Learn more about what the wineries need
- Add wine knowledgeable sales reps
Now wineries in Napa and Sonoma:
- Have easier and better access to Call for Wine
- Can meet the reps on their campaigns
- Can learn more about how Call for Wine and WineDirect help wineries SELL MORE WINE
That said, it’s also great news for our sales reps. They are closer to our clients in Napa and Sonoma for visits and trainings, allowing for a greater immersion into the winery’s culture. It’s this immersion that helps with a more authentic call when speaking with the winery’s customers.
All in all, it’s just one more reason it’s an exciting time at Call for Wine and WineDirect.