Wine Fulfillment Facilities
WineDirect operates nearly 260,000 square feet of space across three facilities.
American Canyon, CA
We maintain a leading edge facility in the heart of Napa Valley. Your inventory is maintained with care in a climate controlled (61° ambient) warehouse with early suppression/fast response fire sprinkler systems. An automated pick/pack/ship process, barcode driven WMS, and system directed weight verification mean error-free and timely shipments to your customers. Most importantly, this facility was built to scale upward as your DTC program grows.
WineDirect has built ecologically friendly systems into the already paperless facility in order to increase energy efficiency and reduce the company’s carbon footprint.
- WineDirect recycles 100% of the used cardboard. 429,459 pounds of cardboard were recycled in 2013.
- Use of 100% recyclable plup (rather than syrofoam) for majority of orders.
- Air brakes are used instead of electric start/stop motors on the conveyor, reducing electricity used by approximately 30%.
- 100% insulated walls and ceilings to reduce unwanted temperature fluctuations and improve energy efficiency.
- Night air vents in the roof use outside air to cool instead of refrigeration units.
- Use of fluorescent light bulbs to efficiently convert more input energy into visible light which reduced overall electricity by 17%.
- Solar panels on roof of building providing solar energy.
Paso Robles, CA
Our Paso Robles location services the Central Coast from Santa Barbara to Monterey and Santa Cruz. Its strategic location at the corner of Highway 46 East and Highway 101 provides easy access and convenience for both wineries and carriers of the Central Coast. This is essential for next day delivery within California. The building is a modern adobe/concrete construction which allows us to maintain consistent and ambient wine cellar temperatures. The Paso Robles warehouse design is optimized for efficient wine club and eCommerce fulfillment with additional short term warehousing space. And it has been technologically enhanced to meet the requirements of a paperless warehouse environment. For more information about our Paso facility, please email or call David Dennigmann at 707-603-4080 or Taylor Gilkey at 707-603-4082.
Santa Maria, CA
Our newest facility in the WineDirect fulfillment and shipping operation is in Santa Maria. It is located centrally to serve the Tri-County area that encompasses San Luis Obispo, Santa Barbara and Ventura counties. The building is 50,000 square feet of space and is concrete with climate control. It's conveniently located at 1427 Fairway Drive, Santa Maria, a short distance from Highway 101. Like the Paso Robles facility, the warehouse design is optimized for efficient wine club and eCommerce fulfillment with additional short term warehousing space. For more information about our Santa Maria facility, please email or call David Dennigmann at 707-603-4080.
Our facility in Ohio means reduced shipping costs and quick delivery to your Midwest and East Coast customers. We’ve found that our customers are able to save as much as 12% per order using our convenient bi-coastal fulfillment solution, as orders which would formerly have been Zone 8 are eligible for Zones 2, 3, or 4.
To learn more about WineDirect Fulfillment, email us at email@example.com or call 800.819.0325.