VP of Customer Success – Fulfillment and Ecommerce
WineDirect is the wine industry’s leading provider of ecommerce and fulfillment solutions. In an era of rapidly increasing consumer expectations, we’re committed to constant innovation and high-quality service to help wineries large and small delight their customers and grow sales. Headquartered in Napa Valley, we also have distribution centers in Paso Robles, CA, Santa Maria, CA and Glen Willow, OH.
With over $1 billion in DTC sales transactions on our platform each year and high growth on the horizon, we’re looking for a self-motivated, confident, forward thinking, and client-centric individual to join our team. The right candidate will work closely with a diverse group of clients and have a proven track record of delighting customers and building loyalty. You will have excellent collaboration skills and be comfortable shifting priorities in a rapid growth environment.
As VP of Customer Success, you will drive success for customers while overseeing our ecommerce and fulfillment service divisions. Service is at the heart of what we do at WineDirect and this leader must embody our core values of customer focus, integrity, education, commitment, and teamwork. You will be expected to challenge the status quo and drive superior service to contribute to our customers’ success, differentiating us from our competitors.
Customer Success Leadership:
- Ensure customers are realizing maximum value from our services by monitoring usage, tracking success and satisfaction for our product line, influencing additional product adoption.
- Build strong partnerships with prospects and clients to drive customer success, growth, advocacy, health of the relationship and retention.
- Develop, mentor and build a high performance team ensuring appropriate structure and talent is in place to support a customer-centric culture.
- Create accountability and ownership of the customer experience at all levels of the organization.
- Cultivate innovation allowing for new and better ways for the company to be successful.
Client Satisfaction & Communication:
- Communicate client's goals and represent interests to the team, conveying a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Plan and carry out responsibilities with minimal direction with exceptional follow through. Handle time sensitive deadlines in an efficient and responsible manner.
- Resolve tough challenges balancing the needs of the client and WineDirect with a sense of urgency and professionalism.
- Implement and manage department goals & metrics based on company objectives ensuring financial targets are met.
- Accept, analyze and mediate escalated customer feedback in accordance with promoting excellent customer relations. Identify opportunities for continuous improvement.
- Make timely decisions based on data, insight, negotiated contract and business impact to deliver exceptional experiences.
Onboarding & Education:
- Develop the Professional Services & client training curriculum with oversight of both content development and nontechnical user-oriented training across multiple channels (video, written, classes) developing revenue streams.
- Develop and oversee a seamless customer onboarding and training transition from the Sales team.
- Understand company capabilities and services to effectively communicate to the client.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of Managing Client Success or Services Team.
- Strong advocacy for customers and passion for revenue and growth.
- Detail & goal oriented, self-motivated, high level of initiative, collaborative, pleasant, positive, firm but fair, ability to multi task with good problem solving skills with forward thinking mentality.
- Technical competence, understanding of software and integrations, experience with CRM, CMS, POS, HTML, database files, and ERP systems.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
We offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale, and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to help our customers Sell More Wine. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
This position is based in our Napa Valley corporate office.
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and a 401(k) profit sharing plan.
Compensation will be dependent on experience. WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
Only local candidates will be considered for this position with a cover letter and resume.