Inside Sales Representative – Ecommerce
If you're passionate about innovation, are persistent, and possess a "failure not an option" mentality, then come help revolutionize how wine is sold direct-to-consumer. We are looking for competitive individuals, self-starters, and those who love working in a dynamic environment. As a self-starter, you thrive on innovation, learning new things and generating results.
You will work with our dynamic VP of Sales and fast-paced sales team to understand the needs of our existing clients as well as adding to our client base. As a member of our sales team, you will pursue business with an emphasis on phone sales. The ability to work in a constantly moving environment with strong attention to detail is essential.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Conduct B2B sales calls daily to set face to face appointments and Go To Meeting demo appointments
- Achieve/exceed sales quota
- Call on prospective customers to obtain their business, set appointments, as well as manage existing business
- Report on feedback, sales status, sales opportunities and potential competitors
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position our Ecommerce and fulfillment services and products
- Cold call, gather sales intelligence, and handle objections with confidence
- Record sales activity and forecast revenue achievement in CRM
- Provide timely and accurate information regarding customer needs to others in the organization
- 2+ years of hands on sales experience
- Have a documented track record of achievement. Preferably technology based (Software, SaaS, etc.)
- Proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
- Team player that can anticipate needs with a sense of humor and adventure
- Ability to communicate articulately both orally and in writing in a pleasant and professional manner
- Can-do approach and ability to think quickly on your feet
- Superior organizational skills and accuracy
- Detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Excellent attention to detail – editing and proofreading skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills
- Superior deductive and critical thinking
- Exceptional time management skills
Why You Want to Work with Us
- You want to have a voice and a say. You want to make a difference
- You want to have fun at work - you want to work where opening the occasional bottle of wine is part of the job
- You want a team that is passionate. You want a team that will push, explore ideas and challenge each other regularly
- You want work to work hard - and then have time to play hard or just relax
- You want to work at a company that invests in you and pushes you to grow
Benefits and Compensation
We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and a 401(k) profit sharing plan.
Compensation will be dependent on experience.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Local candidates will be considered for this position with a cover letter and resume.