Production Manager - Fulfillment Operations
Are you interested in working in the wine industry? WineDirect is currently seeking a qualified and experienced candidate for the role of Production Manager, Fulfillment Operations in our Glenwillow, OH distribution facility. Hours for this position are 7p.m. to 4a.m.
We’re the wine industry’s direct-to-consumer platform and we’re looking for motivated individuals to come join us. Our goal is to help our winery customers Sell More Wine direct-to-consumer, and we’re building the team to help them do just that!
Role and Responsibilities
As the Production Manager, Fulfillment Operations you are responsible for coordinating daily staffing requirements for outbound production, creating an actionable mentoring rewards program backed by concrete data from monitoring/measuring KPIs (Key Performance Indicators). Ensuring all orders are shipped daily and quality control mirrors our client’s expectations, per our SLA.
Specific Duties will include
- Utilize forecasting tools and data to manage and prioritize daily production
- Plan labor according to demand and forecasting
- Coordinate the flow of outbound daily and club orders to be fulfilled
- Coordinate and manage kit build and other order fulfillment projects
- Overseeing order issues to maintain system accuracy and cleanliness
- Develop, Implement and maintain policies and procedures
- Mentor and coach team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must have a High school diploma
- Minimum 5 years of Management experience working in a warehouse, logistics and/or manufacturing setting.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask
- Advanced computer proficiency
- Fluently bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
WineDirect is headquartered in the beautiful Napa Valley with fulfillment operations in American Canyon and Corporate Offices in Napa. We are a technology-enabled service provider offering a range of Direct to Consumer services to wineries, online retailers and marketing agents. Our focus is on helping our customers succeed in direct sales and our service offerings include an e-Commerce platform, fulfillment operations, development of online wine marketplaces, telesales services, a complete RMS Point of Sale System as well as an Enterprise solution for managing the financial aspects of running a business.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer competitive medical, dental and vision coverage, life insurance and a 401(k) profit sharing plan.
Compensation will be dependent on experience.
WineDirect is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
How to Apply
This position reports to the Director of Operations
Local candidates will be considered with a cover letter and resume.
Please send your resume to email@example.com