AMERICAN CANYON, CA
Are you a highly motivated warehouse worker looking for a new opportunity? WineDirect is a growing, team-focused organization and we’re looking for qualified candidates in our American Canyon, CA distribution facility.
At WineDirect, our goal is to help our winery customers Sell More Wine direct-to-consumer, and we’re building the team to help them do just that!
Our drivers provide courteous and efficient delivery and pick-up of products and provide related customer service functions throughout Napa and Sonoma counties.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Drive, load and unload van weighing less than 12,000 pounds gross vehicle weight and/or box truck weighing less than 42,000 pounds gross vehicle weight
- Drive a scheduled pickup and delivery route
- Load and unload vehicle safely and efficiently
- Reconcile products against purchase order, bill of lading and/or manifest
- Obey traffic laws, and follow established traffic and transportation procedures
- Read maps and follow written and verbal geographic directions
- Support Shipping and Receiving Departments
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a minimum of 5 years of driving experience in driving a cargo van and/or box truck
- Must be able to drive a manual shift truck
- Wine Industry or logistics experience is a plus
- Valid and current CA driver’s license and clean driving record
- Excellent customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Forklift/Material Handling experience is a plus
- Driver must possess air brake endorsements
Physical requirements of this position:
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand and sit for long periods of time
We offer a full range of Direct-to-Consumer services to wineries, including ecommerce, point-of-sale and order fulfillment. We have one clear goal, and that determines our focus each and every day – to help our customers Sell More Wine. We do that through a strong culture of innovation and an unwavering focus on delivering the best to our customers. Our employees are friendly, passionate, hard-working, and most of all FUN!
How to Apply
Local candidates will be considered for this position.
This position is located in our American Canyon, CA facility
This is seasonal position.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are considered for an interview, you must bring a current DMV printout showing your driving record. The print out must be dated within 10 days of your interview.